click images for larger views
Haavard bought this Ducati in 2000 after it came to Norway from Italy.
It was not in tip top shape, but he drove the bike as it was for a season.
Last winter he stripped it down for a complete renovation and a mild facelift.
Fresh paint , engine overhaul, alu polish, 1\2 fairing, and rearsets.
It became more like an SSD lookalike, but with different color combination.
- Std engine fitted with high capasity oilpump and 3 dog gearbox.
- Rearset from Tarozzi fitted on home made mounts
- Slightly modified twin headlight fairing made for Guzzi LM1 produced by Sprint, England,
- Screen from Ducati MHR 1 fitted on a home made bracket
- Lights from Y***** FZR 1000.
- Tarozzi clipons with Hagon mirror.
- Twin twistgrip, S2 1000.
- Keihan Conti replicas